The X-Awards aim to put people, organisations and enterprises in the spotlight, who made a valuable contribution to the fetish community over the past year. The X Awards are an initiative by Leather Pride Belgium, currently carried out in cooperation with The LeatherHistory.eu Foundation, and a means to encourage and inspire many in the community to keep working at an even better fetish life.
Every year the X-AWARDS put people, organizations and enterprises in the spotlight, who made a valuable contribution to our fetish community over the past year. We hope this will encourage many to keep working at an even better fetish life.
New in 2016: everyone can send in nominations for the awards in every category. The X Award committee will create the shortlist after which the entire community can vote through www.x-awards.org.
Awards are presented in five categories:
- Fetish DJ, awarded to a dj for outstanding sets at fetish parties.
- Fetish Event, awarded to a leading gay fetish event.
- Fetish Venue, awarded to a European venue for a valuable contribution.
- Fetish Organisation, awarded to an organization which encouraged the fetish community spirit.
- Fetish Personality, awarded to a person for his or hers selfless commitment over the past year.
(Winners can not be nominated in the two consecutive years following their win.)
New categories for 2016:
- Stud of the Year, awarded to the most gorgeous fetish guy of the year.
- Fetish Event, awarded to the most striking ass of the year
Overview of past winners:
X AWARDS 2015
- Fetish Event of the Year: Amsterdam Fetish Pride
- Fetish Venue of the Year: Eagle Amsterdam
- Fetish DJ of the Year: DJ Rafa Nunes
- Organisation of the Year: C.A.L.M. – Club of Amsterdam Leather Men
- Man of The Year: Tyrone Röntganger (German Mr Leather 2014)
X AWARDS 2014
- Fetish Venue of the Year: Mister B
- DJ of the Year: Redtomcat (Germany)
- Event of the Year: ECMC AGM and Mr Leather Europe Contest in Padova, Italy
- Club/Organisation of the Year: Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence (Berlin, Germany)
- Man of The Year: Daniel Dumont (Secretary of the ECMC)