The International Mr Leather organisation has announced the names of the jury members of this year’s IML competition. John O’Brien, Secretary of Geared Ireland will be representing Europe on the IML jury in 2016.
John O’ Brien, Secretary of Dublin based leather & fetish club Geared Ireland will be this year’s European jury member at the International Mr Leather contest in Chicago. John has a long record as active volunteer on the Irish fetish scene and is currently nominated for the Man of the Year X Award.
The other judges of the 38th International Mr Leather contest are:
- Patrick Smith, Los Angeles, CA – International Mr. Leather 2015
- Joe Barlow, Provincetown, MA – Creative Director-Full Kit Gear, Mr. Boston Leather 2008
- Jeff Gruenberger, Atlanta, GA – Executive Producer-Mr. Wisconsin Leather, Mr. Northwoods 2011
- Derek Harley, Minneapolis, MN – Founder-Team Friendly Minnesota, Mr. Minneapolis Eagle 2012
- Jeff Henness, Seattle, WA – Executive Director-Cascadia Leather Rising Productions, Seattle Leather Grand Dad 2012
- Penelope Jones, Norman, OK – Vice President-Tulsa Girls of Leather, Women’s International Leather Legacy 2015
- Steve Laviolette, New Brunswick, Canada – Mr. North Florida Drummer 2000 and Mr. Sun Coast Leather 2001
- Michael Shorten, Chicago, IL – Co-Director-MAsT:Greater Chicago, International Master 2014
This year’s Tally Masters will be:
- Don Leach, Fort Lauderdale, FL – Associate Member–Chicago Hellfire Club and Great Lakes Leather Sir 2002
- Dominion ONYX, Washington, DC –Author/Blogger, Past President-Mid-Atlantic Chapter of ONYX
International Mr. Leather 2016 will be held Friday, May 27 through Monday, May 30, 2016 (Memorial Day Weekend) in Chicago. Last year, Kevin Murphy, Mr Leather Ireland 2015 won first runner-up.
Source/Picture Credits: www.imrl.com